If you are looking for a good time and like shows, gambling and clubbing you can surely have fun in Las Vegas! This city in the middle of the desert is home to some of the largest hotels in the world and they are all open 24/7.
What to see on Las Vegas Boulevard – The Strip
- Bellagio with their famous gigantic fountain. fontän med vackra vattenspel. Daily between 15:00 – 20:00 once in an hour, and between 20.00 – 00.00 every fiftheen minutes.
- New York, New York has made a copy of Manhattan and the statue of Liberty.
- Paris as guessed here’s a replica of the Eiffel Tower.
- Caesars Palace a true classis from the 1960ies.
- The Mirage where the magicians Siegfried & Roy had their show including lions and white tigers. Tiday a bit dated.
- The Venetian is made a replica os Venice and has a copy of the famous Rialto bridge. Many lovers take a Gondola boat ride int he canals.
Comments are closed.